1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.lavaresorts.com
The website www.lavaresorts.com provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the entity, either to get in touch with us.
Browsing the page www.lavaresorts.com attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to LAVA RESORTS, SL and to third parties, for the damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to to LAVA RESORTS, SL with CIF B76290683, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas on page IL 11843, Folio 180 of volume 487 of Section 8.
|Avenida Islas Canarias, Cc Las Maretas – Local 32 A, 35508 – Costa Teguise, LanzaroteE (Las Palmas)
|+34 683 59 47 59
|Web hosted by:
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 14 years of age cannot provide them without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to LAVA RESORTS, SL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.lavaresorts.com has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that LAVA RESORTS, SL requests includes the name and electronic address and those provided by the user himself when filling in the forms.
- Users who have not contacted LAVA RESORTS, SL but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LAVA RESORTS, SL or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of LAVA RESORTS, SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of LAVA RESORTS, SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Web site, they must send a notification to LAVA RESORTS, SL identifying yourself properly, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
All notifications and communications between users and LAVA RESORTS, SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact LAVA RESORTS, SL through:
- Shipping by postal mail to the following address: LAVA RESORTS, SL – Avenida Islas Canarias, Cc Las Maretas – Local 32 A, 35508 – Costa Teguise, LanzaroteE (Las Palmas).
- Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to LAVA RESORTS, SL, without being understood to have been assigned to the User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of LAVA RESORTS, SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by LAVA RESORTS, SL is prohibited. In case of non-compliance, LAVA RESORTS, SL will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The website www.lavaresorts.com uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
The information that is disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for informational purposes, with LAVA RESORTS, SL reserving the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, being able to even limit or deny access to such information. LAVA RESORTS, SL tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors, but LAVA RESORTS, SL will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions made based on the information disseminated; neither of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in the same, nor of the problems that originate by the use of this Web site or another of external connection; nor of the damages and / or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
Users expressly accept that LAVA RESORTS, SL will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or of any transaction carried out through its website.
LAVA RESORTS, SL reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.lavaresorts.com .
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said products will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Las Palmas.
If it is an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized as such by current legislation, being able to choose to file a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their address.
Date: June 24, 2021